- I received an email that I created a pullup account but I didn’t sign up for a new account.
Most likely, someone tried to sign up for an account using your email address by mistake. To remove your email from the account please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I report a technical problem?
Please email us at email@example.com with any technical concerns.
- If you're experiencing problems, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
Please make sure that you're running the latest version of the pullup app as well as the latest version of your phone or tablet's operating system before following
2. Restart your phone or tablet
Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you're having trouble with pullup.
3. Check Internet connection
If restarting your device doesn't help, please try using pullup both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
4. Uninstall and reinstall
Try deleting and installing pullup again.
iPhone: From the Home screen, tap and hold the pullup app icon until it shakes. Tap x on the app to delete it. Go to the App Store, reinstall pullup and then log in with your email and password.
- If these steps didn't resolve your problem, learn how to report the bug so we can investigate.